Sunday 28 February 2016

Day One: The Guitar Show - And Scott Gorham Plays Gimme Shelter

Well, I'm totally jealous that I missed it, but it sounds like the keeper of The Gimme Shelter One, Mr Alnico had a ball and worked his nuts feet off making sure that just about everybody there knew all about it.

I'll be uploading all the fotos over the next few days, but I couldn't resist sharing a nice shot of Alnico stood by as Scott Gorham (SCOTT F$%^&*G GORHAM) is playing TGSO.

Now that is the way to start a tour...

La la laaaa

1 comment:

Alnico said...

A Massive thank you to Scott Gorham for allowing us to have some of his time and his kind offer of support. From a personal aspect, to be able to thank him for the soundtrack to the last 30 years of my life was an honour and a moment i will never forget.