Sunday 21 February 2016

Off To Buy A Book

Well, today is the first day that The Gimme Shelter One is released into the wild, an auspicious if slightly scary day for all in Jookyland, as you really don't know how these things will be received.

One thing I had forgotten though, which I need to rectify before I meet Ben somewhere near Stroud, who is going to do a video of the guitar being played well ('well', as opposed to if I did one), is that I need a book.

Not just any book, I'm talking about a log book.

A book that logs things, like where the guitar has been, and most importantly who has played it/dropped it/changed a broken string or left it on top of the car and driven off with it gaining more of a relic than I ever intended.

That sort of book.

So I need a book, and we'll leave it in the case, and hopefully one day in the future I and more importantly whoever ends-up owning The Gimme Shelter One, will be able to read what it got up to.

If only people came with such things, it would make life oh-so-mucho-simpler

La la laaaa

No comments: